Australian Blue Essential Oil Contains Australian Blue Cypress and Tansy
Australian Blue Essential Oil is a distinct oil blend that contains five therapeutic grade oils including Blue Cypress. Blue Cypress is rare oil from Australian that has been used for thousands of years by the aborigine culture for healing.
This oil will stabilize and calm a person or animal because of its grounding capability. It will also calm anger and bring about self-control. It also is uplifting and can be spiritually inspiring.
Physically, it is excellent for 1st degree burns, especially sunburn. It also has proved to be successful for a natural remedy for canker sore and cold sores. And is a home remedy for shingles and chicken pox virus.
Also, men need to include Australian Blue Essential Oil along with EndoFlex and Mister in the natural remedies for enlarged prostate, or BPH. These oils work extremely well when used topical 2-3 times per day.
This is an easy reference guide for Australian Blue Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Australian Blue Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Australian Blue Essential Oil? There are five
essential oils in Australian Blue. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil(Cananga odorata) has antidepressant, antispasmodic and sedative properties. It balances the male and female energies of the body.
• Cedarwood Essential Oil(Cedras atlantica) has anti-infectious, anti-fungal and sedative properties. It stimulates the pineal gland which releases melatonin. It is calming and purifying.
• White Fir Essential Oil(Abies concolor) has analgesic, antiseptic, sedative and tonic properties. It is very grounding and anchoring. It relaxes the body, while stimulating the mind.
• Blue Cypress Essential Oil(Callitris intratropica) has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, insect repellent, and sedative properties. It is a stimulant to the amygdala, pineal gland, pituitary gland and hypothalamus.
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil(Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Australian Blue Essential Oil? Anger, Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH), cankers, chicken pox, colds, cold sores, eczema/dermatitis, first degree burns, herpes simplex type 1, herpes zoster, prostate inflammation and congestion, prostatitis, shingles, shock, sunburn, stress, tachycardia (rapid heartbeat), trauma and viral infections.
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? This exotic aroma is calming and balancing to the emotions yet stimulating to the mind.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Australian Blue essential oil will help those who feel disgusted with life or their situation. It will help to ground and stabilize the body emotionally.
It also helps to calm anger and bring self-control to the mind. Use it to ground after you have had a fight or argument.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root and throat chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) on ears, throat, back of neck, wrists or temples
• Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
• Directly inhale or
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? This oil could result in contact sensitization due to repeated use. Also skin irritation is possible; therefore, dilution may be necessary.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Dilute 1:15 for an incredible full body massage!
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Australian Blue Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop!
Buy Australian Blue Oil Here!