Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Brings Comfort, Peace and Joy Year Round!
Christmas Spirit Essential Oil is the best oil to use during the holidays!Diffuse it for that spicy holiday aroma, place it on pine cones or put it on the logs and throw them on the fireplace. Any way it is used, everyone will love it; and it will keep you in the spirit all year long!
Christmas Spirit blend relieves depression and promotes happiness and wellbeing. The oils also boost the immune system and combat infection!
So can you think of a better oil to use during the holidays when stress is high and everyone seems to have a cold? It is the perfect solution!
This is a fun and easy reference guide for Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Christmas Spirit Essential Oil™
What is in Christmas Spirit Essential Oil Blend? There are three different
oils in Christmas Spirit Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Orange Essential Oil
• Orange Essential Oil(Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
• Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil(Cinnamomum verum) has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is COX inhibitor (anti-inflammatory) and is a strong oxygenator.
• Spruce Essential Oil(Picea mariana) has anti-inflammatory properties and helps us combat infection. Emotionally, it is grounding and releasing.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Christmas Spirit Essential Oil? Abuse, anger, anorexia, anti-bacterial, anti-depressant, appetite (loss of), depression, emotional trauma, happiness, head cold, heart, bring joy to heart, joyous, protection, respiratory system, security, sinus congestion and trauma.
What Body Systems are Affected? Cardiovascular and Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Its spicy aroma is peaceful and protective.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Christmas spirit helps us to embrace the spirituality and emotions of the season. It helps us to be grateful for our gifts and freely give to others with an open heart.
It allows us to express joy and feel protected; and release negative emotions of depression, insecurity and low self worth.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the solar plexus and heart chakras.
How do I use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, over heart, neck and feet;
• Apply to vitaflex points;
• Wear as a perfume or cologne;
• Directly inhale; or
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when they are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? This essential oil does not have any known contraindications. However repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization. Can result in skin irritation; therefore dilution maybe necessary.
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Diffuse it in your home to create the aroma of the Christmas Season anytime!
Place on pine cones or logs to burn on the fireplace!
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Christmas Spirit Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop!
Buy Christmas Spirit Oil Here!