Spider Bite Remedies are Made Easy with Essential Oils
Spider bite remedies can be no trouble when essential oils are used. Just place it on the bite until the symptoms subside. It is that simple!
Most spider bites are harmless to humans and animals with the exception of poisonous spiders such as black widow spider and brown recluse spider.
However, if you think you have received a black widow or brown recluse bite do get medical attention immediately. These are serious bites and can affect your health long term, so definitely get it checked out.
What Essential Oils do I use for Spider Bites?
These oils work the best for spider bites:
• Lavender Essential Oil • Roman Chamomile Essential Oil • Basil Essential Oil • Thyme Essential Oil • Purification Essential Oil • Thieves Essential Oil
• Lavender Essential Oil
• Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
• Basil Essential Oil
• Thyme Essential Oil
• Purification Essential Oil
• Thieves Essential OilApply 1-2 drops directly on the bite or dilute as required. Place it on the bite up to four times per day. Or add 2-3 drops of roman chamomile and lavender together in one teaspoon of alcohol and place it on the bite.
If you know you have brown recluse spider bites, The Essential Oils Desk Reference recommends this Spider Bite Essential Oil Recipe:
• 1 Drop Lavender Essential Oil • 1 Drop Wintergreen Essential Oil • 1 Drop Melrose Essential Oil
• 1 Drop Lavender Essential Oil
• 1 Drop Wintergreen Essential Oil
• 1 Drop Melrose Essential OilSeek medical attention immediately and apply directly on the bite every 10 minutes until treated by a medical professional.
After medical treatment,
an essential oil supplement can be taken to support the immune system and combat infection. This supplement contains
Thieves oil blend
and some other very powerful anti-infectious oils!