Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner – Go Green and Chem Free!
Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner contains essential oils that combat bacteria, germs, infection and molds. It is made from the Thieves oil blend that everyone loves so much!
Why use Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner to do all your Household Cleaning?
Thieves Cleaner is:
• Non toxic house cleaner made with natural surfactants and therapeutic oils;
• Green household product that has organic and biodegradable materials;
• Natural mold cleaner and killer (toxic and black mold);
• Concentrated form that you may dilute for various applications;
• Fights infections, mold, virus and is GOOD for your health; and
• Everyone loves the smell!
It contains the same oils found in Thieves Essential Oil which was designed to represent the “Four Thieves Vinegar” or “Marseilles Vinegar”. This was originally made by grave robbers who worked in the spice during the plague of the 15th century; and they never got the plague!
This is an easy reference guide for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner. It will tell you how to use your product and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
To purchase, Thieves Household Cleaner, go to The Oil Shop!
Thieves Household Cleaner™
What is in Thieves Household Cleaner?
There are several natural ingredients as well as five therapeutic grade essential oils in Thieves Cleaner.
The natural ingredients include:
• Deionized Water
• Alkyl Polyglucoside
• Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate derived from coconut
• Disodium 2- Sulfolaurate
• Soy Lecithin (a natural emulsifier)
Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate and Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate are natural plant based surfactants that do not raise any health concerns. There are no restrictions and/or warnings about these compounds! Yea!
The essential oils that are in the spray are listed below along with a brief description of the oil.
• Clove Essential Oil
• Clove Essential Oil(Syzygium aromaticum) has antiseptic, antiviral, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is COX inhibitor (anti-inflammatory) and has one of the highest ORAC values of any plant in the world!
• Lemon Essential Oilhas antiseptic and immune stimulating properties. It is purifying and uplifting.
• Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil(Cinnamomum verum) has antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. It is COX inhibitor (anti-inflammatory) and is a strong oxygenator.
• Eucalyptus Essential Oil(Eucalyptus radiata) has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-infectious and antifungal properties. Strong antiviral effect on the respiratory system.
• Rosemary Essential Oil(Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) has antiseptic and anti-infectious properties. Reduces mental fatigue and eases anxiety.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner? Antiseptic, anti-infectious, carpet, cleaning, degreasing, dishwasher detergent, floors, laundry, mold, mildew, oven, sanitizing and windows.
How do I use it?
• General Cleaning: 30:1 (water/solution)
• Heavy Degreasing: 15:1 (water/solution)
• Light Degreasing: 50:1 (water/solution)
• Glass Cleaning: 50-100:1 (water/solution)
• Dishwasher: Add 1 capful to the bottom of the dishwasher.
• Floors: Add 1 capful to 6 to 6 ½ cups water (depending on what is needed).
• Carpet: Add 1 capful to 6 to 6 ½ cups water (depending on what is needed).
• Washing Machine/Laundry: Add 1-3 capfuls depending on the size of the load; and what you are washing of course!
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes, clean the pet bowls and the horse buckets with Thieves. It is amazing how much longer they will stay clear of crud, especially at the barn!
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner? No contraindications!
Are there Companion Products?
There is a whole line of Thieves products that are awesome! I use them all! Thieves Essential Oil, Antiseptic Spray, Thieves Toothpaste, and Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash! are a few, besides the wonderful Thieves Essential Oil Blend.
Want to Purchase Thieves Household Cleaner?
Then go to The Oil Shop!Want to Write Your Own Experience about Thieves Household Cleaner?
Great, then just go to the
Thieves Essential Oil Experiences Section
to begin! Or read other testimonials about the entire Thieves line there! Thank you!