Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner –
Go Green and Chem Free!
Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner contains essential oils that are purifying and cleansing. It is made from the Thieves oil blend that everyone loves so much!
Why use Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner to do all your Household Cleaning?
Thieves Cleaner is:
- Non toxic house cleaner made with natural surfactants and therapeutic oils;
- Green household product that has organic and biodegradable materials;
- Concentrated form that you may dilute for various applications;
- Made from Thieves Essential Oil that is highly effective in supporting the immune system and good health; and
- Everyone loves the smell!
Although, I use it to clean my house, there are so many other uses as well. I love to use it as laundry detergent especially for the dog and horse blankets; and my towels!
It contains the same oils found in Thieves Essential Oil which was designed to represent the "Four Thieves Vinegar" or "Marseilles Vinegar". This was originally made by grave robbers who worked in the spice during the plague of the 15th century.
This is an easy reference guide for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner. It will tell you how to use your product and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
To purchase, Thieves Household Cleaner, go to The Oil Shop!
Thieves Household Cleaner™
What is in Thieves Household Cleaner?
There are several natural ingredients as well as five therapeutic grade essential oils in Thieves Cleaner.
The natural ingredients include:
- Deionized Water
- Alkyl Polyglucoside
- Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate derived from coconut
- Disodium 2- Sulfolaurate
- Soy Lecithin (a natural emulsifier)
Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate and Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate are natural plant based surfactants that do not raise any health concerns. There are no restrictions and/or warnings about these compounds! Yea!
The essential oils are listed below along with a brief description of each oil:
- Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) helps to boost immunity, and promote oral health. And is also the highest ranked known antioxidant!
An important ingredient in Young Living's Thieves blend due to its
wonderful immune-enhancing properties, its principal constituent is eugenol, which is used in the dental industry to numb the gums!
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) Lemon consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant; and
may be beneficial for the skin. It has cleansing and purifying
Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) The essential oil is immune stimulating making it highly effective to
maintain welness and energy; and promote a healthy cardiovascular
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil (Eucalyptus radiata) is primarily used to support the respiratory system; and to soothe muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT cineol) was one of the most broadly used plants throughout the ages. It still
can be used for numerous applications including stimulating hair growth
due loss due to aging and restoring mental alertness when experiencing
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
- What is an ORAC Value?
- What is the ORAC of the Oil?
- What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
- Where is the Name derived from?
- The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner? Cleaning, deodorizing, degreasing, dishwasher detergent, floors, laundry, mildew, oven, sanitizing and windows. At the barn use it to clean buckets, fly spray systems, and power wash your trailer.
How do I use it?
- General Cleaning: 30:1 (water/solution)
- Heavy Degreasing: 15:1 (water/solution)
- Light Degreasing: 50:1 (water/solution)
- Glass Cleaning: 50-100:1 (water/solution)
- Dishwasher: Add 1 capful to the bottom of the dishwasher.
- Floors: Add 1 capful to 6 to 6 ½ cups water (depending on what is needed).
- Carpet: Add 1 capful to 6 to 6 ½ cups water (depending on what is needed).
- Washing Machine/Laundry: Add 1-3 capfuls depending on the size of the load; and what you are washing of course!
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes, clean the pet bowls and the horse buckets with Thieves Cleaner. It is amazing how much longer they will stay clear of crud, especially at the barn!
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions for Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner? No contraindications!
Are there Companion Products?
There is a whole line of Thieves products that are awesome! I use them all! Thieves Essential Oil, Spray, Thieves Toothpaste, and Thieves Fresh Essence Mouthwash! are a few, besides the wonderful Thieves Essential Oil Blend.
Want to Purchase Thieves Household Cleaner?
Then go to The Oil Shop!
Want to Write Your Own Experience about Thieves Household Cleaner?
Great, then just go to the Thieves Essential Oil Experiences Section to begin! Or read other testimonials about the entire Thieves line there! Thank you!
Return from Thieves Essential Oil Household Cleaner to Oils for Home