Citrus Fresh Essential Oil - Diffuse it, Drink it, Love it!
Citrus Fresh Essential Oil is a fantastic blend of oils that can be used for a number of things! Its antiseptic properties make it perfect for freshening air and killing airborne bacteria.
On the emotional end, it has a balancing effect; it can be very calming and relaxing and can help to relieve anxiety and insomnia. Mentally it helps with concentration and alertness.
Physically, it is a cleanser and helps with opening the lymphatic system! Place it in your water for a sport drink that tastes refreshing and contains natural electrolytes!
I love to put a drop of Citrus Fresh in my water. It is perfect for those hot days because it is refreshing to drink. If you like citrus and mint then you will absolutely love this blend. It contains five different citrus oils plus Spearmint essential oil for that minty after taste!
This is a fun and easy reference guide for Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Citrus Fresh Essential Oil™
What is in Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend? There are six different oils in Citrus Fresh. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Lemon Essential Oil
• Lemon Essential Oil(Citrus limon) has antiseptic and immune stimulating properties. It is purifying and uplifting.
• Mandarin Essential Oil(Citrus reticulata) is uplifting to the mind and body and brings happiness and peace. It reduces stress, irritability and insomnia.
• Tangerine Essential Oil(Citrus nobilis) contains esters and aldehydes that are sedating and calming, helping with anxiety and nervousness.
• Orange Essential Oil(Citrus sinensis) is elevating to the mind and body and brings joy and peace. A 1995 Mie University study documented the ability of citrus fragrances to combat depression and boost immunity.
• Grapefruit Essential Oil(Citrus paradisi) has anti-depressant, diuretic, stimulant and cleansing properties. It is mentally uplifting and relieves anxiety.
• Spearmint Essential Oil(Mentha spicata) has antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, insecticidal hormone like and stimulant properties. It is mentally uplifting and releases mental strain and fatigue. Releases emotional blocks.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Citrus Fresh Essential Oil? Anxiety, abuse, alertness, calming, anorexia, breast mastitis, circulation, cleansing, corns, creativity, gallstones, dandruff, degenerative disease, depression, eating disorders (bulimia and anorexia), electrolytes, heart, high blood pressure, hyperactive children, insomnia, joyous, lymphatic system, nails, toxemia, loss of appetite, relaxation, sedative, stimulates right brain, varicose veins, and well being.
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System and Immune System.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Clean and uplifting aroma that is calming and relaxing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? It is interesting that Citrus Fresh stimulates the right side of the brain which controls creativity and our intuition. When all the citrus oils help to improve mental accuracy and concentration which is largely dominated by the left side of the brain!
So Citrus Fresh works with both sides of the brain to help us release anxiety and stress. Because it balances the body emotionally and physically, it can be uplifting yet very relaxing and calming at the same time.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the heart and solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use NEAT (undiluted) then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
• Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
• Apply to vitaflex points
• Directly inhale, or
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes, my horse Roxie loves all the citrus and mint oils. She will lick this oil right out of my hand! Not a bad idea in Florida, since it balances the electrolytes; especially in the summer!
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Citrus Fresh essential oil does not have any known contraindications. However it can be photosensitive – direct exposure to sunlight within 12 hours after use could cause dermatitis.
Place Citrus Fresh to water and then freeze as popsicles for a healthy snack for you or for your kids!
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Citrus Fresh Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop!
Buy Citrus Fresh Oil Here!