Release Essential Oil Helps you Let Go of Whatever is Holding You Back!
Release Essential Oil is a very effective blend for releasing negative or traumatic memories that are stored on a cellular level. This oil is also very useful in releasing anger and other negative emotions that are stored in the liver.
I often combine this oil with other single oils or blends to facilitate release. For instance, I first may use Inner Child or SARA to bring up an emotion; then I will continue with Clarity so that the reasons behind the work we are doing are clear. Lastly I will follow up with Release to assist in cleansing the memories from the body.
Release will do its job regardless, but I find I like to combine oils for clarity with any kind of
work that I am doing.
Brain Power,Clarity or Peppermint essential Oils will all work for that component!
This is a fun and easy reference guide for Release Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Release Essential Oil™
What is in Release Essential Oil Blend? There are five different oils in Release Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil
• Blue Tansy Essential Oil(Tanacetum annuum) is anti-inflammatory and helps cleanse the liver and lymphatic system. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
• Ylang Ylang Essential Oil(Cananga odorata) increases relaxation; balances male and female energies. It also restores confidence and equilibrium.
• Geranium Essential Oil(Pelargonium graveolens) has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-depressant, and sedative properties. Its aroma lifts the spirit and releases negative emotions.
• Sandalwood Essential Oil(Santalum album) has anti-depressant, astringent, aphrodisiac and sedative properties. It is calming and emotionally balancing and is used for depression and stress.
• Lavandin Essential Oil(Lavandula x hybrid) has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is a strong tissue regenerator. It has a higher ester and camphor level than Lavender, but has the same calming effects.
Carrier Oil: Olive Oil
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
• What Part of the Plant is Used?
• What is an ORAC Value?
• What is the ORAC of the Oil?
• What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
• Where is the Name derived from?
• The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
• And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Release Essential Oil? Abuse, anger, anxiety, argumentative, AIDS (emotional), burdens, cancer (emotional), cleansing, courage, deodorant, depression, deprogramming, gallbladder, grief, hate, headaches, hepatitis, insanity, kidneys, liver, overcome and release difficult issues, pain (chronic), peace, pineal gland (opens and oxygenates), rashes, resentment, soothing, sorrow, suicidal, transitions, trauma and weight loss (emotional).
What Body Systems are Affected? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Calming and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? When we are able to release emotions that are tied in with memories that no longer serve us we can move forward in our lives. Also, we become healthier and stronger physically and emotionally.
What ever is holding you back, Release essential oil can help you release it!
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root, solar plexus chakras.
How do I use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
• Apply several drops (2-4) to wrists, edge of ears, neck and feet
• Add several drops (2-4) to bath water
• Apply to vitaflex points
• Directly inhale, or
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this oil be used for Animals? Yes, I have had great results with this oil. (see introduction and emotion section)
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular when not of therapeutic grade. Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Release essential oil does not have any known contraindications. Non-irritating and non-toxic.
Place this oil with other oils to help facilitate the release of stuck emotions.
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Release Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop!
Buy Release Oil Here!