Abundance Essential Oil is a manifesting blend which helps attracts wealth and health in our lives. The frequency of the oil is the same as the brain which helps stimulate somatides.
What are Somatides?
Somatides transmit frequencies from the cells to outside of the body. This happens when you smell Abundance essential oil and project thoughts of prosperity into the universe. In simpler terms, this is called the "Universal Law of Attraction"!
Of all the law of attraction techniques, I think this is the simplest! Just smell the oil and think about abundance. Or diffuse it at home or at work.
Abundance has a spicy aroma that reminds me of holiday eggnog and mulled rum punch. I like to wear it as a perfume and the guys can wear it as cologne as well!
This is a fun and easy reference guide for Abundance Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
What is in Abundance Essential Oil Blend? There are eight different therapeutic grade oils in Abundance Blend. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
• Myrrh Essential Oil (Commiphora myrrha) is a very powerful antioxidant making it protective against aging skin. It opens our mind to receiving gifts.
• Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin. Use to reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. Patchouli is a general tonic that supports the digestive system and soothes occasional queasiness. It reestablishes mental and emotional equilibrium and energizes the mind.
• Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the powerful antioxidant d-limonene and aids in maintaining normal cellular regeneration. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
• Clove Essential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) helps to boost immunity, and ease tooth discomfort. And is also the highest ranked known antioxidant! Creates a feeling of protection.
• Cinnamon Bark Esential Oil (Cinnamomum verum) date back to the Egyptians! The essential oil is immune stimulating making it highly effective to maintain wellness and promote healthy cardiovascular system. Brings feelings of joy.
• Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri) is high in sesquiterpenes which stimulates and oxygenates the limbic
system of the brain which helps to elevate our mood and helps us relax
• Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale) is supportive of the digestive system, ginger is commonly used to soothe, comfort, and balance digestive discomfort. Use it to help occasional digestive upsets such as nausea and heartburn. Emotionally it gives us courage.
• Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is physically grounding and relaxing. Has a sweet and earthy scent that is fresh and fruity. It is also said to release blocks to prosperity and wealth.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
What are the Documented Uses for Abundance Essential Oil? Abundance, attraction denial, energy, joy, magnetic energy, positive feelings, purification, and wealth.
What Body Systems are Affected? Immune and Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Effect on the Mind? Its spicy aroma is uplifting and balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? This helps us release emotions of we are not enough and worry. It helps us let go of scarcity and poverty consciousness. This is an excellent oil for those who struggle and worry about money and want to move to a wealth consciousness.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens the root and heart chakras.
How do I use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Note about animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular if not therapeutic quality! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Abundance essential oil does not have any known contraindications. However repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization. Can result in skin irritation; therefore dilution maybe necessary.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Abundance Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop! Buy Abundance Oil Here!
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Diffuse it in your office to create abundance for your business.
If you are in retail, place a drop on your packages before they are sent to your customers!
Place a drop on a damp wash cloth and use as a natural dryer sheet!
Do you have a personal story to share about this Essential Oil? Please share it here!
Ready to Discover All of YOU in 2015?
"Nan's coaching helped me quickly change my self-sabotaging beliefs so I could discover & follow my dream career!"-Deb C.
"Nan nails it and gets right to the core root issues every time I work with her. What a fantastic investment for yourself!"-Diane G.
Read Nan's Book!
Learn howEssential Oils and Coaching can help you Break Through Emotional Barriers Now!
a copy of
"How Therapeutic Essential Oils Help Us Recover our Emotional Wellbeing One Oil at a Time!"
Using Essential Oils for People and their Animals Online Training Course!
Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
Look no further! Place your order at our online essential oil store, The Oil Shop!
For Canadian and international orders please contact me with a product request and shipping address for a quote today!