Clarity Essential Oil
Gives you that Mental Edge!
Clarity Essential Oil is an excellent blend of essential oils that is specifically designed to assist with mental concentration and alertness. Use it before a test, meeting or competition to give you that mental edge. Or, use it to give you a boost when you are mentally fatigued!
It contains stimulating oils including peppermint and rosemary, which
have been used for many years to promote mental sharpness. A study
performed by Dr. William N. Dember of the University of Cincinnati found
that inhaling peppermint oil increased the mental accuracy of students
by 28 percent!
Clarity essential oil is definitely one of my favorite essential oil
blends and I use it every single day at the farm for training horses and
improving my focus. Sometimes I add another drop of Peppermint oil to
increase the effects of clarity oil. Especially with the horses, as they
love Peppermint oil anyway!
Need essential oil that will clear occasional brain haziness? Try Brain Power blend! Also helps with focus and clarity.
This is an easy reference guide for Clarity Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Buy Clarity Essential Oil Here!
Clarity Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Clarity?
Please Note that Clarity Oil was revised in summer of 2012 because of the deforestation and limited availability of Rosewood Essential Oil. See below for revised formula.
There are twelve different essential oils in Clarity. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon) consists of 68 percent d-limonene, a powerful antioxidant; and
may be beneficial for the skin. It has cleansing and purifying
Jean Valnet MD estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil. In his book, The Practice of Aromatherapy, Valnet wrote that lemon is a tonic for supporting the nervous and sympathetic nervous system.
- Rosemary Essential Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis CT verbenon) was one of the most broadly used plants throughout the ages. It still
can be used for numerous applications including stimulating hair growth
due loss due to aging and restoring mental alertness when experiencing
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is one of the most highly regarded herbs for
soothing digestion, it may also restore digestive efficiency. Jean
Valnet MD studied peppermint's supportive effect on the liver and
respiratory systems. Alan
Hirsch MD studied peppermint's ability to directly affect the brain's
satiety center, which triggers a sensation of fullness after meals.
It is also a key oil in the Raindrop Technique.
- Basil Essential Oil (Ocimum basilcum) was traditionally used to support the respiratory
system and to ease snake bites. Today, it is best known for its ability
to refresh the mind and restore mental alertness.
Also useful for fatigued or aching muscles or minor aches and pains in
muscle due to everyday activities. Place a few drops onto tense areas.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) creates inner peace. It is a calming oil that resonates well with
adults, children and animals! Soothing to all types of skin, it is used
extensively in Europe in skin preparations. Roman chamomile is also
beneficial when added to massage oil for relief of muscle discomfort
- Rosewood Essential Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) Soothing to the skin it is emotionally stabilizing and is used for relaxation.
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax and beatify your skin! Used traditionally to support the
circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in
its ability to revitalize body tissues.
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in Asia,
where it is used to promote luxuriant hair. It also restores
confidence and equilibrium.
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia) include soothing digestion and combating stress. The essential oil has a calming aroma which relaxes the mind and body.
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) as a wonderful aroma that relieves stress and uplifts the mind and
body! It is also beneficial for the skin and supportive of women's
It has been used throughout history for romance and attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) also been known as Turkish Geranium or Indian Geranium Oil. Supports the
digestive system and is stimulating and soothing to the body and mind.
- Cardamon Essential Oil (Elettaria coardomomum) has been traditionally used for internal
consumption to protect the stomach and through inhalation to invigorate
the mind. A cousin to Ginger, it is also used for occasional digestive
upsets such as heartburn and nausea!
In the revised formulation, Rosewood has been replaced with the following oil:
- Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum) has been used since Ancient Egypt. It may support healthy digestive and
circulatory system functions and has been studied for the support it
may offer to a healthy pancreas.
Do you want more information about the individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
- What is an ORAC Value?
- What is the ORAC of the Oil?
- What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
- Where is the Name derived from?
- The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Clarity Essential Oil? Brain, drowsiness, mental focus and clarity, improving concentration, alertness, mental and nervous fatigue, occasional forgetfulness, shock, trauma, sports competition and emotional balance.
What Healthy Body Systems are Supported? Nervous System
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Increases mental alertness and is emotionally balancing.
What is the Spiritual Influence? Clarity essential oil will help those who are resistive to learning new things or changing habitual patterns. Gives the mental clarity and focus needed to overcome change and embrace learning on a new level.
This is fantastic oil for training animals when providing them with new information on any level. Especially those who have fears or lack concentration. It will definitely help them process the information and maintain focus.
How do I Use it?
Use diluted - 50:50 dilution (one part essential oil: one part of vegetable oil). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on ears, wrists, neck, forehead, temples or feet
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale, or
Good oil for the First Aid Kit? No
Can this Oil be used for Animals? Yes! One of my top ten animal oils! Use it for horses and dogs.
Note about Animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats. Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic quality! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Children under 18 months of age should not use Clarity essential oil. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
Women who are pregnant should use caution.
This oil is photosensitive therefore exposure to direct sunlight should be avoided for 12 hours.
If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Clarity Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop! Buy Clarity Oil Here!
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Use with Palo Santo or Brain Power.
Want to be Calm and Focused? Use Peace & Calming with Clarity. This is a perfect combination when training animals!
Have a Great Experience to Share About this Essential Oil?
Do you have a personal story to share about this Essential Oil? Please share it here!
Return from Clarity Essential Oil to Natural Sleep Remedies