Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil
Essential Oils for Cats, Dogs & Horses
Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil supports mental and emotional wellbeing and releases trauma and negative memories and blocks. Healthy non-toxic and natural support to maintain for your pet's emotional and mental well being.
People forget that animals have emotions also and sometimes when it goes unresolved it affects their attitude, their training and their way of being. Essential oils can help to soothe and release emotions that affect animals especially those that have come from abusive homes and situations.
Horse emotions are pretty easy to peg when you walk in the barn with some carrots or a bottle of peppermint oil. They will show you who's in charge, who backs off and who stands out pretty quickly. lol
Whether you are a veterinarian, pet owner, animal massage therapist or practitioner you will love the gentle and safe animal scents oils. Animal Scents T-Away essential oil is part of the wonderful part of the Animal Scents Essential Oil Care Collection Kit which has six oils that are pre-diluted to give you peace of mind when you use them.
This is an easy reference guide for Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil Blend. It will tell you how to use your oil blend and what to use it for. It will also provide you with some fun tips and testimonials!
As I receive new tips and testimonials they will be added to the page, so check back frequently!
Oh, and don't forget to check out Animal Scents Ointment and Animal Scents Shampoo!
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop! Buy T-Away Essential Oil Here!
Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil Blend™
What is in Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil? There are eight different essential oils in Animal Scents T-Away essential oil. They are listed below along with a brief description of each oil.
- Carrier Oil - Coconut Oil and Glycerin (Caprylic/capric triglyceride)
- Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Essential Oil (Santalum paniculatum) is emotionally balancing and grounding. It is valued for its skin moisturizing properties.
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia carteri)
is high in sesquiterpenes and naturally occurring constituent boswellic
acid. It helps to uplift mood and brings feelings of relaxation. It may
help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is useful in
combination with massage after exercise.
- Valerian Essential Oil (Valeriana officinalis) from the root has been used for centuries. During the last three
decades, it has been clinically investigated for its relaxing
Researchers have pinpointed the sesquiterpenes, valerenic acid, and
valerone as the active constituents that exert a calming and restorative
effect on the central nervous system*. German health authorities have
pronounced valerian to be an effective aid for the body's needs*.
- Spruce Essential Oil (Picea mariana) is grounding and releasing.
- Davana Essential Oil (Artemisia pallens) It helps ease stressful feelings and nervousness.
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) can help you relax, wind down before bed and let go. Its balancing
properties can harmonize an environment when diffused.
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium graveolens) helps you relax and beatify your skin! Used traditionally to support the
circulatory and nervous systems, a great deal of its strength lies in
its ability to revitalize body tissues*.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) known for its restorative properties and provides excellent support to
the skin, liver, and nervous system*.
- Limette (Citrus Hystrix) contains aldehydes and esters that have calming properties.
- Rose Otto Essential Oil (Rosa damascena) has an intoxicating aroma that opens the spiritual heart. Used for skin
care for thousands of years, it is perfect for dry or aging skin. It
helps bring balance and harmony with uplifting
properties that create a sense of well-being.
- Tangerine Essential Oil (Citrus reticulata) contains esters and aldehydes that are calming. Rich in d-limonene it helps to maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.*
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil (Cananga odorata) has a long history in skin and hair care products, particularly in
Asia, where it is used to promote healthy, luxuriant hair*. It also restores
confidence and equilibrium.
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus sinensis) is rich in the d-limonene and may support cellular function. Also has calming effects and may be used for feelings of peace.
- Angelica Essential Oil (Angelica archangelica) the "Oil of Angels" and helps to provide a feeling of safety and
security. It is emotionally balancing.
- Hyssop Essential Oil (hyssopus officinalis) supports a healthy immune system and is noted for its purifying properties*.
- Sage Lavender or Spanish Sage Essential Oil (Salvia lavandulifolia) is emotionally balancing and can be used for relaxation.
- Coriander Essential Oil (Coriandrum sativum) has been used since Ancient Egypt. It may support healthy digestive and
circulatory system functions and has been studied for the support it may
offer to a healthy pancreas*.
- Bergamot Essential Oil (Citrus bergamia)
This essential oil has a calming aroma which relaxes the mind and body.
It has a long history of use for oily and troubled skin.
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon)
consists of 68 percent d-limonene. It has cleansing and purifying
properties. It takes 75 lemons to make one 15ml bottle of thereapeutic
- Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale) as a wonderful aroma that relieves stress and uplifts the mind and
body! It is also beneficial for the skin and supportive of women's
It has been used throughout history for romance and attraction and for balancing the feminine energy of the body.
- Roman Chamomile Essential Oil (Chamaemelum nobile) creates inner peace. It is a calming oil
that resonates well with adults, children and animals! Soothing to all
types of skin, it is used extensively in Europe in skin preparations.
Roman chamomile is also beneficial when added to massage oil for relief
of muscle discomfort after exercise.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil (Cymbopogon martinii) also been known as Turkish Geranium or Indian Geranium Oil. Supports a
healthy digestive system and is soothing to the body and mind*.
- Patchouli Essential Oil (Pogostemon cablin) has a sweet and rich aroma that is very beneficial for the skin. Use to
reduce wrinkled or chapped appearance. Patchouli is a general tonic that
supports the digestive system and soothes occasional queasiness*.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil (Tanacetum annuum) has a slightly sweet and herbaceous aroma. Tansy plants have several
species and this one is also called Moroccan Chamomile or Annual Tansy. Emotionally, it combats anger and negative emotions.
- Rue Essential Oil (Ruta graveolens) Emotionally, it is relaxing and releasing.
- German Chamomile Essential Oil (Matricaria recutita) made from german chamomile flowers contains chamazulene, a compound
studied for its ability to support the body’s natural response to
irritation and injury. It clears the mind and creates patience and
Do you want more Information about the Individual oil? Just click on the name of the oil to find out other interesting information such as:
- What Part of the Plant is Used?
- What is an ORAC Value?
- What is the ORAC of the Oil?
- What are the Plant Properties and Uses?
- Where is the Name derived from?
- The Most Interesting Historical Reference?
- And more!
What are the Documented Uses for Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil? Emotional and mental wellbeing. Releasing trauma, negativity and charges and triggers.
What is the Aromatic Affect on the Mind? Calms and releases.
What is the Spiritual and Emotional Influence? T-Away essential oil helps animals release negative memories, attitudes, and emotions that hold them back from being in their heart and forgiving those who have wronged them.
This is exceptional good for those animals that have gone through traumatic experiences or abusive situations. It also supports animals that are in transition with new homes or situations.
What Chakra is Affected? Opens and harmonizes all the chakras.
How do I Use it?
Animal Scents Collection Kit
Use NEAT (undiluted). Then,
- Apply several drops (2-4) on ears or spine. Pet head to tail.
- Apply to chakras/vitaflex points
- Directly inhale
Can this Oil be used for Animals? Yes! Definitely use it for cats, dogs and horses. Oils designed specifically for the family pets!
Note about Animals: Certain oils can be very toxic to cats.
Citrus products and oils in particular that are not of therapeutic
grade! Please consult your vet if you are not sure about applying any
essential oil to your pet.
What are the Safety Precautions? Generally safe for animals. I always recommend starting slower when introducing essential oils for horses, cats or dogs.
Want to Purchase Therapeutic Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil?
Go to the Oil Shop! Buy T-Away Oil Here!
Tips and Testimonials from an Essential Oil User
Place a drop of Animal Scents T-Away essential oil on your palm and pet your dog or cat head to tail to promote a positive attitude.
Return from Animal Scents T-Away Essential Oil to Animal Scents Essential Oil Care Collection